Lift Roller Sizer
Wyma’s Lift Roller Sizer is easy to operate. It accurately separates fresh produce into multiple sizes.
Our Lift Roller Sizer gently and accurately sizes produce (mainly carrots, potatoes and onions) as it travels along on rotating rollers. It can separate produce into a maximum of eight different sizes.
The rollers are mounted on two endless chains (one on each side). The rollers travel on a series of ramps. As the rollers move forward, every second roller lifts up to the height of the ramp creating an opening between that roller and the ones on either side of it. Produce smaller than the gap falls through the rollers, larger produce continues on.
Each ramp is higher than the one before it, so the gaps get progressively larger and allow larger produce to fall through the rollers.
Ramp heights are easily adjusted using handles located along one side of the Lift Roller Sizer. They can even be adjusted as the equipment is operating.
Optional reversible cross conveyors slide through gaps in the side of the Lift Roller Sizer to catch sized produce under each ramp.
- More hygienic
- Fully stainless steel construction
- Large access panels for easier servicing
- Direct drive lifting rollers help turn produce for increased sizing accuracy
- Safety cover
- Open topped channels for easy chain replacement
- Optional automatic and remote sizing
- Choice of rollers
- Centralised greasing system to increase life expectancy of moving parts
- Heavy duty drive system
- No transmission chain
- Bottom rollers driven by timing belt mean a consistent roller speed for more consistent sizing.
- Optional reversible cross conveyors for added line flexibility